HomeHead-mounted Adjustable 7/3/1 PCS, 6800 Gas Mask 6800 Gas Mask Full Face Facepiece Respirator Painting SprayingHead-mounted Adjustable 7/3/1 PCS, 6800 Gas Mask 6800 Gas Mask Full Face Facepiece Respirator Painting Spraying
Head-mounted Adjustable 7/3/1 PCS, 6800 Gas Mask 6800 Gas Mask Full Face Facepiece Respirator Painting Spraying
1 x Face Mask Gas mask
2 x Carbon Filter
2 x Cotton Filter
2 x Filter Cover
Mode of wearing: head-mounted adjustable
Function: protect paint, polish, welding and other industrial environmental pollutants, such as formaldehyde, benzene and homologous gases.
Size:cm 20.5*24 cm/8.07 ' *9.44 '
Types: 1* Mask + 2* 6001 Carbon Filter + 2* Cotton Filter + 2* Filter Cover
-Fully sealed main mask, made of selected silicone material, soft, comfortable and durable.
-Cartridge (interchangeable), different cartridge and filter cotton can be changed according to the protective environment.
-Double tank cartridge design is adopted. Cartridge can be changed according to different environment.
-The mouth and nose mask is made of silicone material, soft and comfortable, no peculiar smell, close to the face, good tightness.
1. Hold the end of the belt with both hands and pull the belt out so that the mask can cover the nose and mouth area completely. Connect the fastener behind the neck to seal the mask and face.
2. Pull the end of the tape again and tighten it further.
3. Before use, check the mask to determine whether it is properly sealed.
4. In the course of use, when the user smells the odor or increases the inhalation resistance, the service life of the filter box has reached. Please replace the filter box or cotton wool immediately.
1.Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement. (1inch=2.54cm)
2.The color of the actual items may slightly different from the listing images due to different computer screen, thanks for your understanding.
3. Do not use this mask when oxygen concentration is below 18%.
4. Please do not use it in the following situations.
Hazardous substances unknown
Concentrations of harmful substances reaching immediate life and health hazards
When you smell or taste harmful substances.
5. Pre-use training should be conducted by qualified persons before use.
6. When not in use, store the mask away from contaminants and keep it sealed.