Native American smudge incense sticks are used for purifying the atmosphere, dispersing negativity, protection. Smudges put out a lot of soothing smoke. Very refreshing, relaxing, clearing --- like traveling through the clouds...Potent and purifying.To burn a smudge stick -just light the tip, blow it out and either wave in air or place in a glass or metal container (one that will not burn) with sand or salt placed therein to hold the smudge upright. To extinguish, invert smudge into the sand or salt to smother. Smudges put out a lot of soothing smoke.
- Color: As shown.
- Material: Grass.
- Size: Approx. 10-12cm,25-30g
- NOTES: Please be sure to use this safely.
-Please open a window let the nagative go away.
- This potent herb can be used in rituals of cleansing and healing.
- Burn white sage to clear energy and restore balance, for protection and spiritual purification.
- Hope these smudges can help bring clarity, harmony and love in your homes and lives