Supper bright,Plug & play, No need to cut wires, no need ballasts, but No Canbus Function.
1. Light Power: 200W/Kit
2. Lumen Flux : 20000LM/kit
3. Voltage: DC 12-24V
4. LED Quantity(each bulb): 2 pcs* CSP Chips or 1pc* CSP Chips
5 .Material:Aluminum PCB and PA66+30% GF Plastic
6. Bulb Size: 9005(HB3, 9145, 9140, H10), 9006(HB4, 9012),H1, H3, H4(HB2, 9003 Hi/Lo), H7, H11(H8, H9,)
7. Light Source Mode:High Quality CSP Chip
8.Sealed Housing:Dust Proof and Water Resistant
9. Beam Angle: 360 Beam Angle 2 pcs chips
270 low beam & 360 high beam 3pcs chips
10. Color Temperature: 6000K-6500K White HeadLamps as daylight XENON HID
11. Heat Dissipation Theory:Aviation aluminum 6063T5 including Turbo cool fan
12. Operating Life: >50000hrs
13. Operating Temperature: -40 - +80 C
14.Connector Type:Plug and Play
15.Waterproof Rating:IP68 Waterproof
16. Application: Headlamp, Fog light,High beam,Low beam
15.Certifications: CE, RoHS, ISO9002, IP68
2 x Car Headlight Bulbs
1.Super bright CSP chip,360 degree clear beam no blind zone.
2.Engineering beam pattern design throw light on road evenly at appropriate angle without foggy light.
3.All-in-one aluminum profile as heat conduction system,360 degree heat radiating +high speed mute fan system keep the light bulb in appropriate working temperature.
4.Built-in constant current CPU,instant full brightness without start-up relay.
5.High speed mute fan(15000R/Min),high Air flow for faster cooling rate.
6.Product structure:Frosted heatsink which designed with radiation heat dissipation and cooling paint; Tiny installation size with 360 degree adjustable socket for more vehicles.
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.